Thursday, November 28, 2013

Boston Marathon Pre-Training Session #6–Thanksgiving 4M run


Happy Thanksgiving! The mini refrigerator in my hotel room kept waking me up all night!  I should have unplugged the thing, instead I just put a pillow over my head and tried to go back to sleep. I finally just got up at about 5:30 AM, and drank some coffee and watch a bit of news.  Now I was ready to brave the cold windy weather of the Oregon coast…. wait it was actually over 40 degrees and not too windy. I ran north to the jetty, and then turned around and went north just past the hotel.  There were several others running along with dog walkers.  I enjoy running on the beach, it is peaceful, a little easier on your knees, and you don’t have to dodge vehicles!
Boston Marathon Pre-Training Session #6
Below are a couple of 360 photo sphere pictures I took; one one the beach, one on the jetty.
20131128_092429
20131128_123827

No comments:

Post a Comment