Thursday, January 2, 2014

Boston Marathon Training - Week #1 Day #3 - 3 Miles Easy

 

Today was my first day back to work after the HP shutdown.  There were not many people in the office or online, however I did have plenty of work to catch up on.  I meant to go out for my 3 mile run in the early afternoon, but I didn’t get break until about 4:00PM.  I needed to mail off a package today so I rode my motorcycle home, and then to the post office downtown.  By the time I got back home it was almost dark, and after I got changed and headed out on my run it was dark.

Today’s event called for running 3 miles at an easy pace. I just ran to HP and up the path nearly to Highway 20 and then back home.  I am not a huge fan of running in the dark especially when there are areas without street lights, not because I am afraid of the dark Smile, but because I don’t like to find myself tripping over an obstacle cloaked in the darkness!  It was a short easy run, so I managed to stay on my feet throughout. 

Tomorrow is a rest / cross training day, so I’ll probably lift weights and do some elliptical training

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment