Thursday, January 5, 2012

3M Brisk Run ~ Just another day in the fight against TNBC




Today was fairly quite at work in that I spent the morning answering email, and trying to resolve a couple of issues.  I looked forward to going for a run around noon, and around 1PM I started getting ready to hit the road.  As I was leaving Christina was a bit distraught after comparing her blood count levels with those from previous test.They were in range, just lower than previous tests for a couple of markers.  It is something we will have to keep an eye on.  I know that there wasn't anything I could say or do in order to make the numbers look any better, but I thought I would give her a massage after my quick little run.

This run was 3 miles with a 1 mile warm up and cool down, running at 7:05/mi to 7:25/mi.  I decided to run the path down past Avery Park, to the waterfront, and back.  It was pretty cold, and Iwas just wearing shorts and a long sleeved shirt so I ran on the fast side of the range average about 7:04/mi for the three miles.  It felt good besides the cold.  After my run, I gave Christina a nice long massage on the massage table I gave to her on Mother's day a few years ago.  She was very appreciative :-)

See you next time.



VisitChristina's Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment