Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Running in the Sand with Cole & Carlos

Today is Saturday, January 21st 2012, time for a trip to the beach!  I have been encouraging Cole and Carlos to start running to help them with their conditioning for basketball and wrestling respectively.  They have been dragging their feet on this subject, well kicking their feet up would be a better expression.  So it was much to my surprise when I asked them if they wanted to run on the beach with me they both said yes! Jackson had other plans, so it was a bonus for Christina as she had the house to herself for a couple of hours. Cole ran with me the whole way, and Carlos wasn't too far behind us on the at the half way point.  On the way back Carlos' feet were hurting, and he walked part of the way back.  

See you next time!


Keywords: 310XT, cancer, Corvallis, garmin, running, TNBC, Newport, Oregon, Coast, Cole, Carlos
 Visit Christina's Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment