Thursday, January 12, 2012

6M Easy Run, Connecting with a friend

Yesterday I was a good day in that I was able connect with a friend from work, Jana.  We worked together on a big project a few years ago, and we have remained friends since.  We general talk about career aspirations, balancing work and life, and some personal stuff.  It is always great talk with her because we struggle with some of the same things, and we keep each other honest.  I came away from that conversation  feeling better about my current job responsibilities and plans for the future, thanks Jana :-)

Yesterday was just a nice easy 6 mile easy run, hitting west hills road.  I had a little twinge in my right knee at the beginning of the run, which led my mind down the path of , "I hope I didn't just injury myself just days before the race!".  Throughout the run I focused on keep my pace slow, listening to my body, and enjoying the nice cool pacific northwest weather... brrrr.
Visit Christina's Blog

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! We'll figure out our lives one of these days. :)

    ReplyDelete